Request aside App Store Connect

To help us proceed with the review of your app, provide a link to a demo video in the App Review Information section of App Store Connect, then reply to this message. The demo video must include the entire app workflow, beginning with pairing the iOS device to the hardware.
Make sure you also provide any required demo account information, including passwords, in the App Review Information section for your app in App Store Connect.

Since with Thunkable live ios I can’t use the BLE How can I fix it?

Wow, that’s a lot that they are asking for but it makes sense since they can’t have every possible bluetooth device in-house.

You would need to publish the app to TestFlight and install it on your iOS device to test the connection and create the required demo video.

1 Like

I managed to make a step forward for my first app but now they ask me for other things.

Guideline 5.1.1 - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storage

We noticed that your app requests the user’s consent to access the Bluetooth, but doesn’t sufficiently explain the use of the Bluetooth in the purpose string.

To help users make informed decisions about how their data is used, permission request alerts need to explain and include an example of how your app will use the requested information.

Next Steps

Please revise the purpose string in your app’s Info.plist file for the Bluetooth to explain why your app needs access and include an example of how the user’s data will be used.

You can modify your app’s Info.plist file using the property list editor in Xcode.

Resources

Guideline 5.2.1 - Legal - Intellectual Property

Your app includes content or features from Camper Frigo, or is marketed to control external hardware from Camper Frigo, without the necessary authorization. The inclusion of third-party content within your app, whether retrieved from the internet by the app or embedded in the app, is subject to the terms of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement.

Your app and its contents should not infringe upon the rights of another party. In the event your app infringes another party’s rights, you are responsible for any liability to Apple because of a claim.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please attach documentary evidence in the App Review Information section in App Store Connect. In accordance with section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, you acknowledge that submitting falsified or fraudulent documentation can result in the termination of your Apple Developer Program account and the removal of your apps from the App Store. Once Legal has reviewed your documentation and confirms its validity, we will proceed with the review of your app.