Repeat block does not work

I would like to make a timetable app where it would check every row and if the current time is less than the time that is inputed than I would take a row of data and display at the main screen. For me to do this I would have to check every row of my data and repeat to the corresponding number of rows in that particular sheet. I put a set variable block to increment the counter for the code to go from row 1 to row 2. It is not working. I would like to know if my logic is wrong or just the blocks?

In the image below i was trying to see if the counter would increment and it didn’t

Did you mean to check if app variable dayoftheweek ≠ 4? All of your other if blocks have the condition = to a number.

If that’s not the problem, please post a link to your project. I would also recommend debugging using a method I detail here: Debugging in Thunkable X (Video). That way you can tell which parts of your code are working properly and which are not.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.