[Reopened] Keyboard changes screen layout

So sorry @domhnallohanlon for disturbing hundred’s of people!

1 Like

This problem started a few days ago.

But after starting to write this thing is happening

Please Help!!

1 Like

i seen that on android

Wait for update to fix this

It is back again. :smiley: even on apps compiled few days ago.

1 Like

I can confirm this too, sadly :frowning:

Hi @ryanfloresmejiagfhpi and @lamagalhaes, yes, for some reason this seems to have reappeared.

This new issue seems slightly different in that it doesn’t occur the first time the app is opened, but if you close and reopen it happens. Is this the same for you both too?

I should have updated this thread yesterday too, but we had a report of this and someone is already working on it. There are a couple of different possible causes so I’ll keep everyone posted here as we know more.

Thanks,

Domhnall.

1 Like

Yes, at first time it’s ok. Next ones, bugged.

Tks dom

1 Like

Hi
I have same issue,
I am using web view and when focus on input field in the web site the keyboard have a white space in top of it and I cant see the field any more

@domhnallohanlon Just to mention that it is not just the keyboard issue which is back but also the “Device is Online” bug as well… This points to a potentially broader reappearance if the issues which resulted out of the recent React Native upgrade.

Now ok.
Great job !!!

Thanks.

1 Like

nope

@ryanfloresmejiagfhpi please make sure you have Thunkable Live v214 and check again.

Thanks.

its been a month and, i can confirm, the page scrunching is still an issue. Do you guys have a time table on fixing this? @domhnallohanlon

I made it work! Thanks Guys! Thunkable engineers knew exactly that they were doing with this platform. Almost everything you need to design your app are provided, just think and manipulate things and it will work. I took my time and persistence to work around thing and I got the solution and worked perfectly.

Anyone having the same issue should just change their layout elements Height to “Absolute” then use your “Padding” control to adjust your layout on the screen.

Thanks so much for your care!

1 Like

Has this issue not been fixed yet? I’m having the same problem.