Release Update 6/1/2022

As I am working on converting my app to DnD, I have found issues with the Relative to Device and Relative to Screen settings. I have a screen with a bottom group of buttons. These buttons are only visible to subscribers to the app and, when the screen loads, they should be loaded invisible until the screen is done loading. If I use Relative to Screen, they are hidden until the screen gets done loading and then show up. However, this puts a gap at the bottom of the screen and they are essentially hidden behind the next group because of the gap left at the bottom of the screen. If I use Relative to Device, they work great…with the exception of Android. Android ignores the visibility of the group completely and the buttons load at the top of the screen, on top of my loading screen, and then jump to the bottom after the screen loads. Here is a screenshot:

And, here it is after it is loaded:

They should NOT be visible at all while the screen is loading, but they are. I have only tested this with the Thunkable Live app but, in my experience, this would also replicate to a published version. Anyone else having similar issues?

3 Likes