Questions before signing up

I own a travel agency that specializes in honeymoons. I am looking to create an app that would feature some of the following:

• Integration of my calendly calendar to setup calls/zoom with myself and potential client
  • Area for me to upload itinerary and items for clients that are traveling so they would have access at all times and not need to carry hard copies.
  • Area to live chat with clients as they are on vacation (must be used over WiFi) while they are in other countries in case of any issues that may arise. I currently use WhatsApp but would like to have an all in 1 solution with their itinerary as well as way of communication with myself while they are outside the country.

Are these features that would be easily available within your program? Also does the monthly fee include submission to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store?

Hello @c.thurstonk52jn and welcome to the community :tada:
Great idea for an app!!! You could search on the community post for similar things and if you get stuck with something of course you can create a community topic.
Regarding the fee to list your apps on the stores we have a page for that in our docs: Publishing Overview - Thunkable Docs

Hello and welcome in Thunkable!

Great idea,
I created something similar for a client a couple of years ago, it was a travel agency app too and it worked very well (it was focused on single people looking for adventures and experiences),

I can share with you the project once you get confident with Thunkable’s blocks, maybe it can lights up some ideas.

Good luck

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.