Query about how to get the data entered in my app, directly into my airtable or google sheets

Hi everyone,

I am new to Thunkable and have no prior IT or AI experience. This is my first project.

I am making an app that has the following:

So, Page 1 asks the user to enter their name

Page 2 asks the user to choose a team

So depending on what team the user chooses,

Page 3 asks the user to upload 4 pictures from their photo library (relevant to that team )

Page 4 asks the user to type in a message for the team

Now, I want that the data entered (name from Page 1 and Message from Page 4) and photos (based on the team chosen) uploaded by each user gets entered in a table that I make on google sheets or airtable, so that I have a record of each users corresponding to their names, pictures and messages.
Kindly help me with the same.
Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome to Thunkable. You don’t necessarily need IT or AI experience. But programming experience definitely helps. Do you have any of that?

Whether or not you do, you’ll need to start by learning how to use Thunkable from the tutorials and documentation and/or by reading through forum posts. Break up your project into small steps and ask for help with a specific step if you need it. Be sure to include screenshots of blocks you’ve tried or a link to your project.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.