How to show user data from sheets or airtable link to data grid viewer

Hi :relaxed:
I am working on a project in which ,
I want a portal in which if a user enter any google sheets or airtable base link so in another screen that will show the sheets data in form of data grid viewer or list viewer form
Is this is possible or not please

1 Like

Not currently possible.

1 Like

Thanks.
Can you guide me for how i to keep data separate save to any sheets or Airtable.
Means if i make a sheet and i enable it to share anyone who logged in my project if they wants to show their content to their user who logged in by their credentials so how it possible

1 Like

Thunkable use of Google sheets does not work through sharing. Once you connect your Google sheet or Airtable to your project then the users of your project will see the data in the connected sheet only when using your app.

1 Like

Yeah!
That’s the problem so can you guide me to how this logic will work with any other idea or with any another tool or component

1 Like

You can try using this service but this requires enough knowledge of API calls.

1 Like

Ok but i am new here .
Can you build a sample project for me to the logics will
Work .
I am telling you the requirements----
So if you are a developer of a project and you develop a application in which if a user or a admin of any organisation will logged in the application with the email and password credentials. So he or she will redirect to there home page .
And in the homepage you have to assign a new a fresh sheets for his data entry and there is a option to redirect for that data source.
And now if he is able to fill data in 4 to 5 collumn he set a password for his user in which his user can log in in his portal .
And now if his user are able to enter in the portal now they are able to see the data filled by the admin in form of data grid or list form.
Thats all for tha project.
Thank you

This is a full app.

I can help you in something you got stuck with while developing your app but not write the app on your behalf.

I feel you are complicating the matter with your explanation because you think in terms of sheets.

What I understand is you are trying to make a job card app which the supervisor will give the list of tasks to the team and when any of the members login will see the new tasks assigned to the user and when the task is done the user can go back to the system and mark it completed.

1 Like

Yes you are right.
And i want that every admin who logged in the application have their own and seprate sheet in which he can enter his data

1 Like

It will be easier to do with Firebase but it would still be possible using Google sheet or Airtable.

1 Like

Yeah sure
Once i design the app i will send you the link and then you can add these things and sends back to me
Thanks

@muneer
Hi ,
hope all is good
so here is my dummy project regarding previous discussion Thunkable i made this project as you want now now a user login with their login id or password he have his own table or sheet same for other once and the "Student " tab work with accordingly .

thank you !

1 Like

@muneer any status muneer :thinking:

@chakshu1221 It sounds like what you are trying to do here is hire someone to write your app for you. Muneer told you he could help if you got stuck, not that he would write your whole app.

There are plenty of folks on this forum who do build apps for pay. If this is what you are trying to do, you might want to update your post title. “No code” doesn’t mean “no work”!

2 Likes

I think you didn’t see our previous discussion :joy:
Please go through and then say it i completed my project only one thing that i asked with muneer not you.
I am also a java programming developer once my apps is complete i broked into again in code i think you don’t know this so please don’t mind
Thanku

Sorry if I misunderstood your post, @chakshu1221 . I guess I was confused because the last project you posted on this thread had nothing but the login screen done. So glad you were able to finish your app.

1 Like

Its Ok
Not a problem :relieved::slightly_smiling_face:.
Thanks

@chakshu1221
As I explained earlier, I don’t do full app for users. If you have a problem in your code then members of this community are extremely helpful and anyone can help provide advice.

I still do not know what is the problem you are facing right now and if something I can then of course I will help.

1 Like