Problemas ao publicar meu aplicativo Android

Ao clicar em “Download Android”, o Thunkable manda um email para poder baixar o app.
Mas, toda vez que algo deu errado para construir meu app!

Não entendo como consertar isso!
Me ajudem por favor!

Something went wrong when we tried to build your project

Here are the details:

Error: Command failed: cd /thunkable/androidBuildServer/…/thunkableCompanion/android/; ./gradlew AssembleRelease ⚠️ Cannot resolve the path to “@react-native-community/cli” package. ⚠️ Cannot resolve the path to “@react-native-community/cli” package. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ‘:app:packageRelease’. > A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade > com.android.ide.common.signing.KeytoolException: Failed to read key AndroidKey from store “/thunkable/thunkableCompanion/android/upload.keystore”: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 2m 23s

Here are a few possible solutions to try and fix the issue you are facing.

1. Remix your project then try to download it again
  2. Download the andriod keystore, then reupload it (this one always works for me)
1 Like

Hey @aulapernambucoy6lo2i

Have you had the time to try either of @zander’s suggestions? Those would both me mine. Are you publishing your own app or was this a copy or remix of another app?

1 Like