Problem Creating new Row in List from Local DB

Hi Good day!

I’m doing a module to display data from each row from Local DB and i have 3 Local DB which is I have to put temporarily my data and upload later on Airtable.
For further explanation here is the link of my project.
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/e502b60e3aa41aea32d2d71e5841dc48

When your project is this complex and you want help with a specific part of it, it helps if you explain where to find the part you need help with.

Because this is a bit overwhelming:

1 Like

Can you clarify the issue you are experiencing?

Also, @tatiang is right, it looks complex. Any idea which blocks do function correctly? Perhaps collapsing them in a screenshot to help the viewer focus on the blocks/code that aren’t doing what you want.

And just from a programmer perspective, any time I see repeated pattern values (get #21, get #22, get #23, etc.), I see an opportunity to make your code much shorter and more efficient. Something like a list or in some cases a spreadsheet will allow you to replace 200 blocks with 20.

Dude. So true. You gave me this advice recently. It allowed me to decrease blocks by a lot and increase the functionality. I replaced 50 different variables with 5 lists of values stored in their own variable.

1 Like