Potential issue/bug with repeating response values in the Assistant

Hi @javier.sahuquillokwu,

I do not get this odd behaviour, my app runs fine using the Assistant. I suggest to have a deeper look in dialogflow, there are maybe some warning signs behind one or more of the sentences. Those signs mean, that there are ambiguities that should be resolved, otherwise dialogflow does not work as expected.

Here is my block, for me it works without doubling (tunkableX on an old iPhose 6S):

grafik

1 Like

With this code I have still the same issue: sometimes I receive one response and sometimes 2 responses.

I am using Android 9, and I am testing with “live test” option. Is this the way you are following?

yes, I tested it successfully with Android and iOS.

Please consider to review your dialogflow carefully (see my last post).

Thanks Michael!

This is the code I am using:

• When I use Query, only one response is received
  • When I use “Start listening” is when I get 1 or 2 reponses. I can view clearly 2 reponses are received.

I have tested using live test and also downloading apk, and in both cases I get the same behavior.

@javier.sahuquillokwu it might just be me, but I can’t make our what it says on any of those blocks. Do you have a higher resolution image by any chance?

I have troubles in reading the screenshot, could you please attach a higher resolution?

And again: have you had a look into dialogflow? Do you know what I mean?

1 Like