Photo from camera can't upload to cloudinary

Can someone please help me, how i wanna it works are :

1. I camera button, then camera pop up, and i take a photo
  2. Background of camera button changed to taken photo
  3. When i clicked FSU_Button it will send photo i already taken to cloudinary

But i check on cloudinary, there’s no new photo, it didn’t uploaded, is my code wrong? i use drag&drop

Sorry for my bad english, this is first time i use thunkable

2 Likes

@muneer can you help me with the code? i already see your web api based to upload canva to google drive, but i can’t use it for uploading picture

So i confused, is it my code wrong? Or maybe can’t work on android.

Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you sir

2 Likes

Hello @tekpensanggu ,
You need to add the Media_DB component (Media DB by Cloudinary - Thunkable Docs) and then the code must be something like this one:

3 Likes

@ioannisroungeris for drag and drop you just need the upload block

@tekpensanggu - have you added your Cloudinary details to your project settings? Otherwise it will just be uploaded to our account :joy:

3 Likes

@domhnallohanlon I didn’t notice that he was using drag and drop
but the idea is the same, on the upload block he needs to put the button’s background picture as a file

3 Likes

My example does not use Cloudinary. So it will have different codes.

For your code to work, you need to fill in these fields in the project settings section

Already used but still didn’t work, can you make a tutorial use Web API for uploading picture taken by camera to google drive?

1 Like

Drag and drop had different way to use, Last time i use snap to place and didn’t had problem. But when i use drag & drop, the picture i taken from camera didn’t uploaded to cloudinary.

@ioannisroungeris @domhnallohanlon

After some change of uploading photo code, it can be worked. But now the code of create row in google sheet didn’t work, is there any wrong in my code? or maybe code for create row in google sheet and code for uploading photo didn’t supposed to be in one page?

1 Like

It can be on one page.
I don’t see the whole app so I don’t know exactly the problem.
Where do you set the stored variable date?

and also what do you mean “google sheet didn’t work” ?
For example, it didn’t create a new row or some values are missing

If it didn’t create a new row, I think the problem is that one or more text inputs are empty.
So you need to add a value before you click FSU Button

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.