Hi i got this message from google:
Hello Google Play Developer,
In October, we announced updates to our Permissions policy that will limit which apps are allowed to request Call Log and SMS permissions. This policy will impact one or more of your apps.
Only an app that has been selected as a user’s default app for making calls or text messages, or whose core functionality is approved for one of the exception use cases, will be able to request access to Call Log or SMS permissions.
Below, we’ve listed apps from your catalog which do not meet the requirements for permission requests. Please remove any disallowed or unused permissions from your app’s manifest (specified below), migrate to an alternative implementation (e.g. SMS Retriever API for most cases of OTP verification), or evaluate if your app qualifies for an exception.
- Read through the Permissions policy and the Play Console Help Center article, which describes intended uses, exceptions, invalid uses, and alternative implementation options for usage of Call Log or SMS permissions.
- Update your app or submit a Permissions Declaration Form.
- Option 1) If your app does not require access to Call Log or SMS permissions: Make appropriate changes to your app by removing the specified permissions from your app’s manifest or migrating to an available alternative implementation by January 9, 2019 .
- Option 2) If your app is a default handler or you believe your app qualifies for an exception: Please submit a request via the Permissions Declaration Form. You do not need to have implemented APK changes in order to submit a form. Declaration Forms received by January 9, 2019 may be eligible for additional time to make changes to bring their app(s) into compliance. If you have recently submitted a Permissions Declaration Form, we are in the process of reviewing your information and will respond to your application.
- Make sure that your app is otherwise compliant with all other Developer Program Policies to prevent your app from being removed.
Alternatively, you can choose to unpublish the app.
Our Developer Program Policies are designed to provide a safe and secure experience for our users while also giving developers the tools they need to succeed. That is why we will remove apps that violate our policies. In cases of repeated or serious violations of our policies, we may also terminate your developer account and any related developer accounts.
We appreciate your willingness to partner with us as we make these improvements to better protect users.
Affected apps and permissions are listed below, up to 20; if you have additional apps, please ensure that they are also compliant with the Permissions policy.
com.thunkable.android.vmajnaric74.Speed_Dial PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS, READ_CALL_LOG, WRITE_CALL_LOG
How i can get permission for my app ?