Pease fix my sign in screen

yes yes ok i am researching that now

2 Likes

@muneer I have gone through various number of tutorials but, no help, i just followed what they have done and did that only… if possible can you make only sign in app ? Ithink so you will not make it…

Thank you,
Abhiram

1 Like

Show us what you have tried.

2 Likes

Please show your code and screenshots of the Firebase Authentication settings.

Have you done this step?

Another thing. You need to connect your app with Firebase by supplying the API key and the Database URL in your project setting

4 Likes

See this Thunkable tutorial

2 Likes

@muneer I am not making in drag and drop UI as it does not support for chatting

1 Like

These basic things i followed

I asked you, just like others, to show your code but you ignore our request and still asking for help. Helping you in what or how?
If anyone is ready to create the app for you then you can deal with him/her but here we are a community and help each other in specific issues not doing the work for others.

1 Like

If you need the app fixed and handed back, I do offer personal freelance paid help! Just send me a DM to get started!

2 Likes

What code ?

Never

A screenshot of your Blocks.
Without it we can’t really help.

Open project and press the code ! Small thing

I am on my phone so i can’t look at your project.

1 Like

Don’t worry @sketch
He as not provided the link to his project anyway.

Let me give you a valuable advice. Good manners and attitude will not cost you any money but being rude will definitely put off others from engaging with you.

You could have easily pointed out to the link to draw the attention that it is provided. There might be other reasons for people to request the link other than what you think.

4 Likes