One Tap Calculator

Hello,
I’d like to introduce you my app , One Tap Calculator

Story
My brother wasn’t good at maths but playing a game that has to do with make random numbers using only one time each digit in calculator, he got better to calculations and then become the best math student .
So I was decided to make this game we played to an app so many students have the possibility to become better at math
One Tab Calculator, a mobile application which you can find on play store and app store. I believe that games add lots of fun into learning and could help to reduce a students’ math anxiety. My aim is to boost children’s learning and develop their interest in maths.

Challenge
One Tap Calculator presents a monthly multiplayer mobile gaming contest: when the user finds the correct answer wins a point. At the end of the month, the top three users win the money prizes.

Thanks
I want to thank you all for your help in the Customer support, I had a couple of problems for publishing the app and you helped a lot. And also thanks to the Thunkable Team for building this awesome platform and helping us building this apps.

Links
Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/one-tap-calculator-2/id1562037673

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.games35.onetapcalc

Instagram: Login • Instagram

6 Likes

This is huge. Some platforms are built on the Gamification of the learning process. Look at Headsprout.com or atozlearning. This is a real thing in my field of study! Keep it up!!!

3 Likes

It’s great to hear the story of why you made this app. Sometimes we see an app and think – oh that looks interesting or that looks impressive but when we can connect it with the WHY and understand who it benefits… that’s even more special.

4 Likes

Can you give a few examples of how the game is played? There are no instructions in the app and I’m a little confused.

Do you enter only single-digit numbers? And you can only use each button (number or operator) once? But you can make as many expressions as you want for a single target number?

1 Like

Yes is the answer to all of your questions
Of course I will help you understand how the game works
For example if the target number is 45
You have to tap 5, then x and 9 and the number 45 will be created,
another example goal: 349
you have to tap 7, ^, 3, +, 6
now we can go to a more difficult example 573
you have to tap 3, ^, 4, x, 7, +, 6
If it is still not clear, tell me

1 Like

Thank you, I get it now.

It’s a clever way to make a math game. I think of myself as pretty strong mathematically but I have a real hard time with this since it’s mostly coming up with powers/exponents that get you close to the target number. Is it intended to be quite difficult? Or is it just me? :sweat:

1 Like

Of course, it’s a math game that requires you to think and to exercise your calculation skills so yes is not easy but thanks for the feedback, I will try to create better the first levels so that will give you a better understanding of how the game works

2 Likes