Not receiving file to download

Ciao.

I’m trying to publish (download iOS file) but I do not receive the Thunkable mail to do that. That is for iOS version (the Android one works well).
This is not first time I try to download: other times I received the file correctly.

I’m not receiving neither the Thunkable mail with publishing errors too.

How can I check for errors?

Grazie
GM

I see an email was sent for an iOS download about 90 minutes ago. Can you check your spam folder to see if it may have gone in there?

Spam is empty…

Can you text me the email address where I should receive the message?
Maybe there are some troubles in hidden email address Apple service…

Maybe I understood the problem. The email address set in my Thunkable profile is no longer available (it was one in “private relay”…).
How can I change the email address in my Thunkable account settings?
Grazie

Unlike downloading or publishing for Android, we unfortunately cannot change the email that used.

It’s not currently possible to change the email address of an account.

We recommend that you make a new account, then share your app projects from your old account to your new account.

The easiest way to do this would be to keep your old account open in your browser, generating share links, and opening the links in your new account in an incognito/private browser window.

If you have published any of your apps to the Play Store or the App Store, you will need to export the keystore of those apps, and import the keystore to the copy of the app.

You can learn how to do this here.

After you do this, click on the Help icon and selecting “Contact Support” in the top right Menu bar in your Project Page and we can work with you to get the plan transferred over to the new email.
Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 10.54.50 AM

Thanks!

Grazie.

But when I try to open the share link it says:

Oops! The project shared with you requires a pro account to view or the owner must make the project public.

(The original project is set as public)

Ciao. It’s me with the new account!
It works but I’m not able to login with old one…
Maybe with my new account I have used the same email than previous, and now logging in I reach the new profile… I want to disabiliate the old one but I don’t know how to reach that one…

Please, help!!

GM

You used the same email? Well this ain’t going to be easy…

You may want to message Matt privately about this issue.

Ciao.
Still some problems with the migration to another account. Now it seems I have not permissions to use Google DB:

Help please!
GM