No Code Sports League

Hey Thunkers! :wave:

Sharing a message from No Code Sports League

The No Code Sports League was recently launched as the first and only platform for no code builders to compete head-to-head in 15 to 60 minute matches. Thanks to no code technology, building software can be as fun playing video games, as competitive as traditional sports, and exciting for spectators!

Competitors can compete on a wide variety of challenges such as creating different types of pages, database workflows, and connecting to APIs. Matches are open for voting to determine the winner, typically for 48 hours after they are over. You can view a recent match

(No Code Sports League - YouTube).

In addition to competing for fun, competitors in the No Code Sports League can get paid. Currently, that amount is one-third of any sales revenue to view the match.

I hope you guys will be excited to compete in the No Code Sports League! If four or more competitors register there will be a Thunkable tournament!

You can indicate your interest by simply creating a free account at www.nocodesports.com and listing Thunkable as one of your Preferred Tools when you sign up. The No Code sports league will contect you once registered.

Hope to see you guys have some fun - and may the best builder win!

Cheers

5 Likes

@luv.ak.tech

1 Like

What does that mean?

A great news

2 Likes

sorry @goutham due to my exams i cant participate in this

1 Like

Hmmm
Leme see if I have time then I will participate

2 Likes