No Code Founders - Community 🚀

Hi all,

I’m totally new to Thunkable and just reading around some of the amazing things you guys are making!

I found out about Thunkable via a Slack community I run called No Code Founders.

I had been struggling for a while to connect with other founders building without code and decided to setup a Slack group to see if there is anyone else out there in the same position. So I set up a Slack group with the hope of it being a place where like-minded business owners and makers who are building products without code can come together to share tips, questions, best practices and support each other’s launches and growth. To my surprise, there were a lot of people in the same boat! While there is a channel for technical questions, a lot of the chat is be about “everything else” related to building products without code. e.g. launching, marketing, scaling etc. The current channels for discussion are:

• introductions - for saying hello
  • general - for talking about anything no-code related
  • work-in-progress - for sharing work progress, to-dos and questions
  • showcase - for showing off and helping others get their product out there
  • interviews - daily interviews with other no code founders

New channels can be added as we go. Are there any more that could be useful? If so, just let me know below.

I’ve built this on Slack to keep things simple as I know a lot of us already use it and have just created a simple landing page for signing up.

If you want to connect with some like-minded no-coders, I’d love for you to join us on there. Feel free to invite others too.

You can add yourself to the community here

Thanks

Josh

4 Likes

I find it strange that you just joined and what you are trying to “sell” here is just what this community is.

1 Like

Ah sorry, no not my intention at all. We have several Thunkable users including some of the Thunkable team on the community and just wanted to connect with a few more users. They suggested the Off topic channel was the best place to do this. No problem though. Happy to delete this. Sorry to have caused offence :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @j_t - sounds like something that a lot of Thunkers might be interested in. We have a great platform for building low code/no code cross platform apps and a large and vibrant community here to help out with app building challenges, but the “everything else”

as you describe it sounds it would be super-useful for creators who want to get their apps in front of a larger audience.

Interested to know a bit more about your own no-code journey so far. Are you just building a community of like minded individuals or are you affiliated with a particular platform already?

3 Likes

Thanks Dom :pray:

Appreciate that :slight_smile:

No, I’m not affiliated with any platform. Just building the community. Currently I’ve used Bubble mainly and the landing page I mentioned above was built on Webflow but I’m curious about all no code tools in general - which is what led me to build the community. Not done any mobile apps yet but it’s on my no code bucket list so will be using Thunkable for that!

2 Likes