Thunkable IDE GUI Suggestions
Having programmed all my life and really enjoyed Thunkable I wrote down some suggestions that will make working with the IDE GUI much more productive for us developers.
Please give a look. Thanks
- Color coding and comment writing on the background behind blocks.
- Block organization tool (one click line up and space blocks)
- One click zoom-in zoom-out to preset zoom levels
- Magnifier glass to inspect blocks when zoomed out
- Hyper-jump and zoom in to specific blocks by typing first letters of words. Mark in zoomed-out mode all block that start with those words
- Copy blocks and groups of blocks from project to project.
- Arrange variables list in alphabetic order.
- Select groups of blocks to cut, duplicate, move.
Would like to see suggestions from other users.