Need Help for loop and list with vertical movement

Hi all, I am developing an educational game for my study. It is a group of balloons dropping from the top of canvas, each balloon has a number. There is a pin which will pop the balloons with odd or even numbers depending on the target of each level. I dragged a variable named balloonList and a variable but I was confused about the movement of balloon from the top of screen to down. As well, it is impossible to drag big number of balloons maybe 50 balloons to the canvas and control their positions and movements like the normal and the simple way that is depending on 2 sprites or 3 only.

The problem is that a variable is not the same thing as a sprite. When you use Canvas blocks such as set ___'s y speed to [ ], you need to select a sprite from the drop-down menu unless you’re using Any Component blocks to reference a sprite.

If you’re needing 50 sprites, you’ll probably want to create the sprites dynamically at run time rather than placing each one individually and managing all of the blocks for them.