My pages all disappeared!

I was working on my project, I had many pages, maybe15 pages. During my work, page suddenly refreshed and now all my pages except for 4 pages are disappeared!!!
Please help me with this issue. I worked so hard on those pages.

Hi m.mahsa33108ooyd9, welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Be sure to check out How to ask Great Questions v2.0, the Community Guidelines, and our Getting Started Guide to make the best of your Thunkable Community experience!

Could you please share the specific project URL with us so we can investigate it further?

You could copy it from the top of your browser.

This way we could find the best solution for you.

Hi and thanks for your help.

Here is my URL:
https://x.thunkable.com/projects/66c6e8f70f132105640217c9/a8ed3adc-0b73-4ee3-9b86-86f58b4c0cc8/settings

Hi @m.mahsa33108ooyd9
Thank you for sharing your project URL

Based on our records some screens were deleted by you today, unfortunately, we are unable to undo the deletion.

I just deleted one page because it was for test. but others were just working fine before sudden refresh.
the pages were with name of chloride, acidity, alkalinity and etc. They were all available and I didn’t even touch them, I was working on page “Part 4000”. and now they are all gone.
Isn’t really any way to restore them?
BTW, the media I used on those pages and in the page I created today are still available in asset section.

Unfortunately not, I see multiple screen deletions and not a version with all these screens.

:disappointed: :frowning_face:
OK. Thanks.