My App keeps restarting to the first screen

The app crashes ,i mean it restarts whenever i login or signup,it was suppose to show the main screen,but it keeps going back,and this begin to happen since yesterday that i added more screens,with WEB API…
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP,Thanks in Advance!
Live Test
Screenshot_20190517-142715|292x500
Download

1 Like

As you check Your blocks does it have troubleshooting.

1 Like

Thanks for your respond ,but can you please tell me how to do that?

1 Like

This behavior may be caused by an error in the blocks or a bug in Thunkable X. For example, my application restarts in the emulator when the Map component is added to the project.

Disable all blocks. If the application works, the error was in blocks. If no block is executed, then perhaps the error is due to the presence of any component in the application.

Do you mean i shoud remove all blocks?
Sorry if am asking too much,am just a month old on the platform…or if i can share the app with so you could help me adjust it.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

You can share the app.

Blocks do not need to be deleted. They just need to disconnect from the event block screen.start and the like.

https://x.thunkable.com/copy/74b0627ce63e3b2327e5567a954ab236

1 Like

null is displayed for the reason that the initial email and pass data is not in the local storage. After entering them and pressing the SIGN-UP button, the data is saved and displayed in these fields. Do you have something else going on?

What do you use Sign components for if you don’t have a FireBase component in a project?

Oops,but there is,i have the firebase sign-in component,and the email entered shows in my firebase authentication list…am just confused right now

1 Like

This is fun, but I don’t see the FireBase component in the project. Can you show a screenshot of the window in which the FireBase component is present?

Ok

1 Like

1 Like

Clearly. You wrote that the project initially worked, but you added new screens to it and it began to restart. Can you disconnect all the blocks from all the event blocks in the new screens and check if the application is working or is restarted anyway?

1 Like

Perhaps the problem is that the block uses the transition to the sidebar. As far as I know, the transition unit works only with screens.

1 Like

I will surely checkout this out

Thanks for your concern

1 Like

Done,its now working perfectly,i took my time yesterday to work around the screens and blocks,its just a single causing the problem,after which i almost deleted every other,however the “Home”, still works…the app still navigates to the Navigator.
Thanks so much for been helpful

2 Likes