Modules have hidden wrapper that does not update it's style

Hello everyone I have noticed a bug that whenever i try to change any styles in a module such as width, height or visibility it does not change properly this is because I found that modules have a hidden wrapper that doesn’t change accordingly.

Simple structure: wrapper > group 1.

To better explain group1 changes it’s properties but not the wrapper, this causes the module to not change styles properly:

I have tried this with all properties such as height, width, visibility and X/Y coordinates.

@sketch Can you share the URL for the module itself or for the project you’re working on? From the looks of the screenshot, this is an imported module, correct?

Hello @matt_conroy that’s correct!

Here is a link to the project: Thunkable
And a link to the modules:
Thunkable
Thunkable
Thunkable

The issue appears on Home and Demo.

On home:
To reproduce: Press “Search Docs” button on the home screen, then a drawer menu opens from there you can see the height/width.
Now close the drawer and try to select list items that were behind the drawer.
You can’t click or interact with them due to the “wrapper”.

On Demo:

Tree structure:
Keyboard Events;
Mouse Events;
Searchable Menu;

To reproduce:
Searchable menu: same as on Home
Mouse Events: set to visible and keyboard events to invisible, you can see keyboard events still overlaps it even tho it’s set to invisible or it’s width/height set to 0

Hi @matt_conroy i found a temporary fix for this issue, placing the module in a group and editing the groups it’s properties seems to solve most issues such as modules not going invisible, however width/height or positions still don’t seem to work when using this method.

1 Like