Lost sound Issue after using Speech Recognizer on iOS app

Hi Linchenyu,

I have just was finaly playing with your demo you send me.
By the way, let me introduce myself propely.
I am a teacher and I am learning my self to code a little, because I would like to teach my student at school the basics of coding with Thunkable.
So that said :smile:

I came across a few things playing around with you Voicelist app.

1. When entering a task in the textinput, the takst I just enter stays in the textbox in stead of making place for a new entery.

2. Instead of deleting te Whole list, is it possible to only delete one item/task out of the list?

3. I was thinking; is it possible to have a checkbox next to the item/task, so you can check it of when the task is completed?

4. And last; I would like to store every list I make. At the moment I have to delete a list first before making a new one.
    Hope you can help me out,
    Kind regards

Hi Linchenyu
Could you help me out with, delete individual task and groupe on date?
Have you seen my previous message? On the same topicā€¦
It was public, I realized later instead of a private messageā€¦:slight_smile:ļø

Sorry about the delay. It took me a little bit time to learn how to use ā€œAlertā€ component. Now I guess I have made a good app to cover all your needs from your last post. It has become a little bit complex due to I put the task and list functions all together in one page. I believe you can separate them if you want to.

Here is the link, enjoy.
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/7f4a4a6a276f494456389e021039a35b

Let me know anything you donā€™t understand.

Ok,
Thanks very much!
Iā€™ll look in to it, and let you if it works for me Linchenyu.
Regards, Dinto

Hi Linchenyu
Long time ago!
I had app making on hold because my new job and busy schedule.
But I want to pick this up again, because itā€™s still in my head :wink:
I donā€™t have the the link anymore youā€™ve put in the message aboveā€¦
I think Iā€™ve maybe deleted it by accident, I donā€™t know.

But when trying to copy the link now, I get an error say, you can not copy a Private link.
I would like to go on making this app. Is there any how you Could you send me this link?? That would be a big help!
Thanks in advance Linchenyu
Regards

Yes, sure. Try this https://x.thunkable.com/copy/4fd639b7995a00e151142dfeeccf275d