Live testing ios

I have the same problem: latest app version, new project and still the code does not scan. The phone vibrates (sometimes repeatedly) but then nothing happens.

Thomas

Hey

@Thomas_Nagels, you may have to update your iOS device to the latest version and the app must also be updated to t he most current verison ( v11).

Mine is working on new project like BillG said, however none of component are truly working properly.

i.e: the webviewer will not display the url & the image component displays the image on the ios.thunkable webiste but when i try live testing nothing shows up on my iPhone

I have reach out to @arun as well about the situation regarding Live Testing issues and he has been a great help trying to solve the issues. I have also mentioned to him about the component issues.

If and when I hear back from him I will update y’all here.

I know the iOS is beta version so I understand the glitches, and so I am here to help however I can. :slight_smile:

~Ali

Just a couple more data points:

• I created a new project just after v11 came out, and the blocks properly appear, and still work now.

• I created a new project just now, and the blocks are not present, as reported by @asardar.

Thanks!
BillG

Please use the V12.

Thanks,
Wei

1 Like

Thanks @wei,

v12 is looking good. It scans and displays blocks for both old and new projects.

Thanks!
BillG

Hi @wei and @thunkable,

For v12, are there any changelogs or release notes so that we know what to test for?

Thanks!
BillG

I heard Apple recently removed 100.000s of worthless apps from their appstore. Also, they only accept 64 bit apps. I seriously doubt, after paying the $100 registration, Apple is even going to approve my app. I just don’t trust those dudes at Apple. They seem to be doing a weird business :smile: