[Resolved] Live testing IOS doesn't work [Dec 2022]

thanks

i don’t use IOS Canvas fortunately :expressionless:

I guess I meant the IOS live app

So does your project just show up as blank in Thunkable Live or is there an error message that appears?

I can see the blocks that make up the project but it doesn’t work and I don’t get an error message

1 Like

Same here. The blocks seem not running. I cannot test on Android device.

Yes even i’m unable to use live test on iOS devices… the buttons are not functioning for some reason. I’m using my sister’s iPhone SE with iOS 16.2 running

SEARCH

It seems that the live view on iPhone 14 isn’t running any functions.

It brings up the project but doesn’t do anything

@bibbi @cresto.pgaxq2, can you share your Project URLs?

I second this issue, none of my buttons are working. @conroy33 do you guys need a minimum example?

1 Like

@varunkadapatti @bibbi @zander @Tommaso I am seeing the same now and was able to replicate on a simple example app. I’ve reported this to engineering. I will keep you all updated as we hear more.

Thank you!!!

Having the same issue…

Tried live testing last night on iOS, nothing.

This morning too, and again nothing.

Gets stuck on the first screen and none of the interactions work.

Hi @yunggun, welcome to the community and thanks for posting! We have this issue flagged currently and are working to isolate the issue. I will post updates here as we learn more and have a timeline for getting things back to normal on the iOS Live app.

We’re now just waiting on Apple to review and approve an update to go out. Once that is complete, this issue will be resolved. We’re hoping they can approve this before EOD tomorrow, Friday.

@cresto.pgaxq2 @bibbi @varunkadapatti @zander @yunggun Can you all update your Thunkable Live apps to version 358–it should be live on the App Store now–and let me know if you are still having issues.

Thank you!

I can confirm that’s working for me now. Thanks!

All is back up

Thanks a bunch for jumping on it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.