Live Testing App UPDATE

Hello, you might be interested to see this Bug tracker.

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5dbd5243a77acad1b26f851f/project/properties/designer/

1 Like

The iOS companion v136-3 is released in the Apple App Store. Please check it out and let me know if you still see any crash.

Wei

5 Likes

Thanks, everything is back to normal now.

2 Likes

That’s Amazing. :+1:
Glad that the bug is solved :smiley_cat:

@wei I updated Thunkable Live from App Store, and (inside the app) holding up the Thunkable Logo above “Tutorials” pops-up saying "App version - 136-2" instead of v136-3… Are these same?

Also, are there any plans to hide the "Congrats! Your project is live." container? It shortens the viewing area in my small iPhone 7 :no_mouth:

Thanks! :blush:

4 Likes

Everything works now thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The latest update seems to be mostly stable! Thank you, Team Thunkable

4 Likes

Im on the iPhone 11 and second that! It would be nice to have a button that would hide it.

2 Likes

Hi

My iphone screen stopped showing the app live about a week ago ( i can’t remember exactly when). It was working before. Now it just shows ‘noscreen’ comment. See the screenshot. (I have covered the name of my app with a black line, but the name shows appropriately).

Thanks
When I go onto the iphone app store, I appear to have the only Thunkable app downloaded, with no updates available showing.

1 Like

I looks like you have the latest version @oliviajnoonb0

Are you using a navigator?

Make sure your screens are in the navigator to display them.

2 Likes

Woohoo, that worked. Thanks. I’d deleted the navigator because I didn’t need one, but I’ve put one back in (just won’t use it) and now it works.

1 Like

My Thunkable Live is white page
and project doesnt appear

Hi @marketandsellbuy8jcb

Are you running the latest version?

Please check your app store to make sure updates aren’t needed