List will not show items unless I click on it

Here are my blocks:

A quick rundown of the situation:

The following information (match reports) is pulled from my local sports club’s website (Using Pitchero API). The list displays the items properly. As you can see in the blocks above the publish child contains the date, and so I only want to show items from 2019 and 2020.

I have a loading icon, so the user knows something is happening. If the user doesn’t touch the device when they load into this screen, it can take between 15 and 25 or so seconds for the list to show. But… If the user taps the empty invisible list (where the list would show) then it loads instantly.

The same issue happens when I am loading raw HTML and CSS into a WebViewer on the next screen (after you select an item from list). Does anybody know what might be causing this?

All help is much appreciated!

Thanks!

Mine is the same too When data is loaded from the web Must click first The information will therefore be displayed.

1 Like

Update:

For the time being, I created a “click me to load content” image absolutely positioned behind the ListViewer so people click there and viola the list loads. I did the same for the web viewer. Would really hope this gets fixed though!

:slight_smile:

Normally it got fixed ! My app is working well from this morning on

1 Like

Has Thunkable fixed this issue? Not seeing it so far in testing today, 23/11/2019, 19:20 GMT