In case this can help you understand the bug;
If I ask the app to show the index (in this case in the alert field), the list works as intended, if after this i set the alert to the text it should display, it still works, I tried to reset the app, the phone, the pc, refresh the page, and it still works as intended, but another listviewer in another screen that showsbasically the same lists, doesn’t work while this one works.
After further testing I found that the lists stop working when you change the code in another screen
I solved with this since in my reference lists all entries are unique (the function is not actually needed):
where lista is the list you are picking the item from and oggetto is the item