Label HTML in the next release

Hello dears,
I do need a label HTML “Where you can make a new line, changing color or resizing font as in the classical Android” in the next release, please.
I’m working on a good app that needs this feature and a few more such as: Material icons, Editing Tab bar, Notifier, visible and non-visible components in the block section, Advanced feature for buttons, List picker and Video player.
My regards!
Hayder

You can create a new line the others im sure you can find a work around like i did have a look at this:

1 Like

Thanks buddy! This is a real time db and it needs internet. What I’m asking is to add a feature for the label to be able to customize it into html that allows us to change color, size, bold and new line of specific words or sentences within a single label.
As the one on classical Android.

There is no html currently that im aware of but im sure you can make a picture and just upload it as an image and when you want to change the text just change the image and make lots of images that the only work around i can think of right now.

1 Like

Images will take a lot of size and the words will not be clear.
I’m sure Thunkable team will add this feature to the label in the next releases.
Thanks a lot buddy!

Hello,

An example of an HTML label.

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5b3470f093eae41515e9c188/project/properties/designer/