Issue with Missing Images in APK Download from Thunkable Project

I’m encountering a puzzling issue with my Thunkable project when I download the APK. Several images are missing from my app; in fact, many of them fail to appear altogether. In my Thunkable project, I utilized a combination of direct image uploads to Thunkable and storing most of them on Firebase, linking their URLs to Thunkable to conserve space.

During testing within Thunkable’s simulation, everything functions smoothly, and all images are displayed correctly. However, upon downloading the APK file and installing it on various Android devices, only the images uploaded directly to Thunkable are visible. Those fetched from Firebase fail to appear.

I’ve ensured that my Firebase settings allow for image downloads, so I’m perplexed by this issue. The images are online and accessible, and my goal is to download the app with all images for offline execution, with plans to manually launch it later.

Could anyone kindly offer assistance or insight into resolving this matter? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

@adilsonsantana Sorry to hear about this issue. Could you share a sample URL from Firebase that you are using for these images and the blocks you are using to access them?

ok: https://firebasestorage.googleapis.com/v0/b/luminousdiyu.appspot.com/o/%235C0078.pdf?alt=media&token=afe9d4a4-e594-4deb-b60b-1e0b6d5f8e1f

Here is one of the URLs of the images I use in the app!
and about the blocks I just use ‘‘image’’ and ‘‘button’’ to change one image to another one! when I use thukable live the image load perfectly! but don’t load when I download the apk

Everything works perfectly when I preview my app in Thunkable Live. However, when I download the APK and run it on my device, only the images I uploaded directly to Thunkable appear. Images from Firebase are not showing. I’d like to be able to download and release my app without this issue. Can you help me?

@adilsonsantana There may be something with how the Thunkable Live app previews projects but in general as it is mentioned in our docs, URLs need to end in an image file extension such as PNG, JPG, GIF, SVG, etc.

From the looks of the URL you sent, it seems as if firebase may be appending something at the end (?alt=media&token=afe9d4a4-e594-4deb-b60b-1e0b6d5f8e1f), can you try using https://firebasestorage.googleapis.com/v0/b/luminousdiyu.appspot.com/o/%235C0078.pdf and letting us know if that URL works in your downloaded project?