Is there a way to show my app to others

Hey, few small questions.

1. If I share my app with someone and my app is connected to my firbase data base account, will he be able to use my data base or he will need to either log into my firebase account or make one of his own?
  2. Is there a way for me to present my app to someone without him needing to open the app by the sharing option? I mean simply using like the Thunkable app on his phone to see my app.
    Thank’s!
1 Like

Welcome! This might be exactly what you are looking for. Essentially you need to create firebase rules to protect your data

I’m not sure I understand the question but let me describe some scenarios here:

• If you compile your app into APK and share the APK with your client/friend then all what the user see is what you provided in the app. If your app uses the Firebase database without authentication then your users will see the data but only through your app. Users will not have direct access to your Firebase unless your user decompiled your app and decipher the codes to get the API key and the Database URL of your database.

• If your user is actually another member of Thunkable then the chare option gives you the choice to share the project with API keys or without.

• If you want to share the app with a user using iOS then you need to publish the app in TestFlight mode and your user will install the app in his/her iPhone.

• Publish your project as a web app and share the link with your users.

1 Like

Hey @muneer, thank’s for you replay. I now know what I should do. by the way there is no options to work on the same project from multiply account(different people) right?

2 Likes

@zander thanks!

1 Like

This option is only available when you buy a business subscription.

1 Like

thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.