Is it possible to integrate the database (firebase) with a classic thunkable and thunkable x?
You mean connect the 2 ? Yes, firebase is independant from Thunkable so both can write and read
How to connect both ? i tried but not working
i used Thunkable classic to save data and it is saved
but when i want to read it using Thunkable X (ios) it gives me “null”
Can you send both blocks ?
To me it is very difficult to send the blocks but i will explain what i have done
- In firebase, i created new project with app name
- Changed Rules “Read & Write” to True
- In Thunkable Classic i need only Firebase URL, i took it from firebase and past it in the Properties.
- In Thunkable X i need both Firebase URL and API Key, i took both of them and pasted them in the properties.
- In Thunkable Classic i used the tag “Player Name” and and stored it in firebase, and it is saved there and i can view it there under the database, but in Thunkable X and put the Key same as Tag (From Thunkable Classic Block) but im getting “null” on label.
The fact that you are getting null means that there is no value (you know that), may I suggest you try adding a subcategory and get your info from there ?
For example if you are trying to get
Username just try saving this value under username/u and to get this value from the Firebase
@AcrobatEpee I appreciate your help
I used this way, but still not working
Is it because i am not using thunkable classic for the android version and using another website ?
I am using thunkable x for ios version and another website for android version
I tried now to make quick app using thunkable classic and connected both Classic and X
but still, “null”