iOS for Thunkable

Not yet and there isn’t a plan to be one. Although it would be cool. I could make one once the date is released.

2 Likes

Yeah android runs apk
And ios runs its own ipa :smile:

3 Likes

I would be awesome!!!

I can’t wait for this to be released!

2 Likes

Hi all!

I would like to pose this questions:

• Will be thunkable for iOS free, apart from the price to be published?
  • Will be push notifications service for iOS and Android soon?

Thanks for this great job!

2 Likes

Hey @Xavi_Falco! IOS will be free (As Far As I Know) and the Thunkable Team has said they are working on Push Notifications although I dont think IOS will have them right away.

2 Likes

The million dollar question! Will we be able to transfer and run andriod aia file for IOS thunkable?Or will we have to build the same application from the beginning? :innocent:

Please look at the iOS FAQ - iOS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).

You will have to build the same application from the beginning.

1 Like

For now you will need to build your application again. Creating somthing that converts would be very hard and would take a long time. There are different options/settings in IOS so that would be very hard to do

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter. After all you created, we can afford a little bit. :wink:

What do you mean by this?

I mean we have time to build from the beginning. :slight_smile:

Not Exactly. There have been many #IWant requests that they havent worked on and may want to work on them. Also they will need to fix many bugs that users will find becuase no project is perfect. Its a good idea but is not a priority right now. (These are my thoughts, I dont work for Thunkable so im not 100% sure.)

1 Like

is there any specified month for the release?

No, there is no information about that yet @KingSinghTube

Sounds good.

I heard Apple recently removed 100.000s of worthless apps from their appstore. Also, they only accept 64 bit apps. I seriously doubt, after paying the $100 registration, Apple is even going to approve my app. I just don’t trust those dudes at Apple. They seem to be doing a weird business :smile:

They’ve been weird like that since they founded. Everything needs to be absolutely perfect or it dies. That’s Apple!

That makes Apple unique. :wink:

1 Like

I’m a tester