iOS App Rejection

Hey, people, my app has HTML file in webview should I put the text in a label would be a lot of work
but maybe it wont get rejected

or is HTML file in the app not a web URL with text ok?

Did you read the app rejection email? They will tell you what you need to do.

If you are displaying a single webpage, pretty much no matter what you do, the app will not publish. However, if you can add some user functioality to the app like a note taking section, for example, and a geolocater, than you should be good to go. Probably gonna want buttons and layout options also.

You can definitely publish an app with an html file in it and show it in the webViewer, i have done this.

1 Like

Hi, @kizzy! :wave:
Congratulations on building your App! :star2:

You might have received an e-mail, containing the reason for rejection.

As @jared says, you need to provide minimum functionality to publish to App Store.
An app with a single web view won’t do.

Thanks! :blush:

note taking is a good idea, i have not resubmitted as yet, made a lot of changes just hope it pass

2 Likes

Rejected again this time

Guideline 3.1.1 - Business - Payments - In-App Purchase

We noticed that your app allows users to contribute donations to the development of your app with a mechanism other than the in-app purchase API, which is not appropriate for the App Store.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please revise your app to use the in-app purchase API to pay for these sorts of transactions. Please note that while guideline 3.2.1(vii) of the App Store Review Guidelines allows individual users to give a monetary gift to another individual user without using in-app purchase, that gift must not be connected to or associated at any point in time with receiving digital content or services.

While the payment system that you have included may conduct the transaction outside of the app, if the purchasable content, functionality, or services are intended to be consumed within the app, they must be purchased through in-app purchase - unless it is of the type referenced in guideline 3.1.3 of the App Store Review Guidelines

so i remove the donation button let me try again