iOS app fails Binary Rejected: App Completeness issue?

"Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad and iPhone running iOS 11.3.1 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.

Specifically, the app content failed to load."

^^^ image sent to me by apple.

I have tested my app on my iPhone 8+ device both by directly downloading the thunkable app via email and testing on testflight.
I have did not get any errors where the app would not load. I mean there was a time when the app would not load in my previous build but this build was working fine for me… so I am a bit confused. I do know that depending on the internet connection speed the web-viewer can take some seconds to load but it always loads up.

My app simply calls the webviewer and loads our website on the webviewer.

Is there anyone else that had this issue and was able to resolve it or find out what was wrong. ’

Any help would be helpful, Thank you in advance!!

Have you tried using the “open link” block to download your site in an external browser?

1 Like

Hey actech,

Thank you for the quick response!

I found the block, but what do you mean download my site?

You can open a web page in an external browser like this.

link

If it opens, then perhaps the problem is using the Web Viewer.

You can try to build a project with a Web Viewer in which any known site opens, for example, google.com. If this project starts, then we can assume that the problem is the interaction of your site and the Web Viewer. If you send a link to your project, then I can build it and look at my iOS 11.3.1

1 Like