[In Progress] Does anyone have a problem accessing Thunkable?

I still have the same problem

Now also it is having problem

still having the problem

working for me now (srry for late post, i managed to have a break from job right now :relaxed:)

I still have the same problems

1 Like

It is happening for me again as well.

2 Likes

Anyone having issues with Thunkable Server Crashing???

Last night and tonight.

Sometimes I am able to connect but mostly crashing

Hello,

Yes, this seems to be happening a lot to me as well, although I am in Australia.

There seems to be a lot of demand for Thunkable.

Happy Coding, Jacob

Me also! Thank god that im not the only one. I thought my app crashed for some sort of reason lol. Any Solutions? Thunkable Staff? @domhnallohanlon @jane

Also in australia

@jane @tatiang
Tagging you on this issue

See this: [In Progress] Does anyone have a problem accessing Thunkable? - #36 by skulamester

It has been a problem with the servers since the update from yesterday, but the team is working on it.

Even I am facing a problem with using it. I am from India. My project is displaying a blank screen.

Hi I have also getting the same :slight_smile:

Thunkable team member Paul is looking into this.

Please make future posts on this topic in this ongoing thread, so that it can be easily reviewed by the team.

6 Likes

same here.

If anyone is experiencing this behavior, we recommend not trying to open the project multiple times.
Make a duplicate of the project from the projects page if you can.
We’ll let you know when the fix for this behavior is published.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. Was working on the project and started to happen strange bugs. Yesterday it was unstable, but today it is impossible to work, unfortunately. I will be waiting for further notices.

1 Like

I cannot make a copy of the project. The last realese was really a mess. If possible, rollback, please.

2 Likes

hi all.
just to let you know this also affects testing on web.

Thanks for the notice @jane

1 Like