I'm trying to play sounds when displaying a list, but cant seem to do it, any suggestions?

I’m trying to make a song maker app, like those old ocarina games, where you tap buttons and a sound plays, I then want to save the sounds in the order they were played (this is done in a list), and I think I have these steps done, however I cant figure out how to make the songs play when the list item (the song) is interacted with in the list viewer. The list viewer is displaying a list of lists( list of the songs since the songs are also lists of notes pressed), or should be, but that isn’t working either. I haven’t been able to effectively trouble shoot this issue, any suggestions on how to get my app working?

2 Likes

Are you using sound effects? If you are using an Apple phone? If yes, then [In Progress] Sound playback not working

1 Like

Are you making a piano?

1 Like

You’ll need to post screenshots of the blocks you’re using. It’s a lot of work for someone to re-create what you described in order to help you but if you show what you’ve tried, someone may spot a quick fix or have a suggestion for something else to try.

1 Like