I can't install my APK

Hi,
I can’t install my APK. Also, there is nothing to justify having 39MB. These are just experiments. Seriously, I’ve seen posts from 2019 with similar issues and I wonder if it’s worth it to be a paid subscriber. I don’t feel safe.
I’ve been evaluating other no-code tools, and it seems to me that Thunkable is the most complete by far. But what does it matter if things don’t work out well? Do you know why I decided to download the APK? Because when using Thunkable Live, the Switch element gets distorted. You have to be sure that WYSIWYG is real.
(Project)
pastor.PNG

(Thunkable Live)

Thanks.

you have to install it before 24 hours.

if you didn’t revive the E-mail, check the spam folder.

if ist’s not coming allow all the warning pop-ups on yur phone

The problem is installing the APK on the mobile phone or even on the Tablet. It just doesn’t install. The only message I get is: “application not installed”. I have the security option turned on.
Now I only have 1 download left. :frowning:

1 Like

If you have the APK already in your phone, will be OK for you to share it and I will try to install it in my phone to rule out the possibility of something in your device or the OS version.

@muneer
Hi,
How do I send the file to you? It has 39 MB and I can’t get it from the platform. It gives error.
Thanks.

1 Like

Upload the file to your Google drive then share the file and send the link.

1 Like

Hi @muneer

Thanks

2 Likes

This is a screenshot from my phone

Installed from first attempt.

@muneer
Nice!
Both my phone and my tablet are Android Version 8. Is this the problem?

1 Like

My phone runs Android 11.

@muneer
Thank’s for your time! It was clear that the problem is the Android version. I also installed it on my wife’s phone and it worked.
But, isn’t it supposed to work on Android versions prior to 11?

1 Like

This is iregular. my mom’s phone is 8. but it still works.

kinda like your phone problem or anything.

As far as I know, the large size of the APK is due to the support of multiple versions of the OS in addition to Chromebooks. The APK should support from version Android 7 on wards.

1 Like