How to share an App privately

Hi All - I’m a complete newbie to App building and I have a very basic question which I hope you can help with. I want to build a basic App for sharing with friends. I don’t want to post it on an App Store, I just want to be able to send it to my friends and share it - without having to pay recurrent fees.
Is this possible?

1 Like

Yes download the app and send it to them.

1 Like

Another way is to generate a web app link and share it with your friends. You can all run the app without the need for each one to install it in the phone/device.

2 Likes

Hi Guys - this is great! Thanks for the suggestions. I do actually have a small personal website where I could upload the App and then let them download it from there. I just wasn’t sure if that was possible.
So the choices are - send it to them, or send them a link to its location on my website.
Muneer, just to clarify your proposal, it would be like giving them a link to the App on a site like Thunkable where they could just play with it there? Would it have to be a developer site, or will it work on my own website?

1 Like

@Flyguy @muneer means that that if you are a pro member , you can generate your own web app link using the generate web app button. More info here

2 Likes