How to see my student's answers on a quizz

Hi. So, I’m trying to make an app where I, as a teacher can give my students a test and see their answes on my device, the things they choose on theirs. How do I do that? How can I see their answes on my screen? What variables shouls I use?

You will need to save the values in a cloud-based data source such as Google Sheets, Airtable or Firebase. There are official tutorial videos and documentation for each.

As a teacher myself, I’m curious why you want to build this app with Thunkable when there are already very good solutions out there for this sort of thing.

Why don’t you use Google classroom in web viewer

Can you please give me some links? I’m more interested in firebase.
I’m doing this for my students, to show them that we can do everything we want to. Sure, it’s a lot more work than just using kahoot or somethins similar, but it’s worth it. I did use thunkable in the past whith my stydents and it’s been great. I consider that if they know they have a teacher that cares and that puts a lot of effort in what they do, they will grow to be the same, hardworking and not taking anything for granted

I know you’re not talking to me but, the link I am saing to you is Google classroom . Use it in web viewer

You can start here: User Sign Up, Sign In, and Authentication with Firebase | Drag and Drop | Thunkable Docs.

I absolutely agree! :grinning: