hi
thunkable devs
im trying to learn how to make a platform like thunkable
except for community
and docs
I’m trying to learn not to take code and publish
so pls tell
I know something called google blocky libraries

Do you mean a community discussion site? If so, Thunakble runs on Discourse so you’d need to learn how to program something like that.

np i mean drag n drop platform like thunkable

Okay, so you want to know how to program Thunkable itself? I would say to start smaller, create some proof-of-concept projects and then form a team of people who have complementary skills and then discuss a plan for creating something so complex.

5 Likes

I’m solo
I hope staff helps me in learning into it

Step 1: Learn React Native like a pro

Step 2: learn to reduce React native into blocks

Plus so many other missing steps. It’s certainly not an easy undertaking.

I’m going to die well
will mark zuckerburg teach me or there is a site from facebook to learn
u missing google blocky librlies

Thunakable was first developed from mit app inventor sources and made into thunkable x then

you can get the open source here but you need servers like build servers to build your platform
mongo db, reddis are types of servers and databases for storing all the apps.
Even I thought I could develop these things and become famous but i’m mostly no-code but I know some Java,C,javasript and html code only App Inventor Developer Overview
and if your really into it then above is the documentation on how to make it.

You see there is a really big process

i need a step by step learning process
not the whole code

I would recommend purchasing an app development course, then. I don’t think anyone here is going to be able to give you a step-by-step explanation of how to create a product like Thunkable. It takes teams of people years to design, test, produce and market something like this.

umm
i see staff isnt answering my questions

i do whitehatjr
i code in vs studio also in android but cant learn too much cuz I have bit knowledge of js and that’s only thing I learn from whitehatjr
isn’t anything the community can help

Your question is a little like asking “How do I build a car? Can someone just tell me the step-by-step directions?”

I’ve given you some suggestions but you need to put in the time. That’s the answer.

4 Likes

ok leme try

blocky editor is something which is used by thunkable and link : Blockly  |  Google Developers
and this is something that is more important for a whitehatjr code like me and you : Blockly in a browser allows web pages to include a visual code editor for any of Blockly’s five supported programming languages, or your own.
Blockly is…

• Pure JavaScript library.
  • 100% client side. No server side dependencies.
  • Compatible with all major browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and IE.
  • Highly customizable and extensible.

All whitehatjr coders only uses the javascript and blockly is also javascript (I am a whitehatjr coder and all the best for your app and I can helpy you if possible) and of course you must need this link : Get Started  |  Blockly  |  Google Developers

1 Like

thanks leme try
no these platform may also have some java
many rest apis
scss
css
even more are needed

indeed, they were must but I think a single person like and you and me cannot do this and there must be a 100’s of developers to prepare such platform and so for that I suggest to hire a developer but if you want to do something with 0 budget then go on and make it and don’t forget that it will take about 10 years to make such app as it wad a big and complex one too. I think you must create a website and an app too and for live testing that was lot of work. Anyways, hope you would complete it and I suggest you minimum need to have 10000$ or 100000₹ budget for this

1 Like

my frind making it
im with him
ill make my own soon
he has 10 people

that was great and I think you were ready to launch a platform like thunkable and I hope that in 5 years I could see your platform working and serving at it’s best and May I help you? I mean can I just be thinker or tester for your app as I am excited to see it. I suggest to add the best css and to create a thunkble you need a service worker and I push notification system and something like a community too. I really want to be developer and I don’t need money or equity because I want only knowledge.

1 Like

well that’s from my friend and he will make in 6mths they needed a UI web designer so I went
but u can come when I will make my own builder

i left that group and wrking on my builder
all helpers pm me