How to make block for read data from Realtime Database from firebase

Hello please help me to make block for read data from realtime database with firebase.

Really need help. Thank for help.

Use the “Realtime call get” block and specify the key ie. Day 1, Day2.
Then put a label (or anything you want) to show the value, then drag the value block (green coloured) and place it in the text part

-Roumak

1 Like

Thanks roumak-coder.
if i don’t want to use Button click, i want to open screen 1 and show realtime database in all my text box direct, How can i do? i ever test my app before when i change value in firebase project in my app not update value i change, Until i reopen app again value has change. why like that?

First of all add a timer

Then use this code

I hope this code will work :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:
-Roumak

1 Like

Oh! I’m Really Thank you so much Roumak. it working, wish you good health good luck.

1 Like

Hi Roumak, and Everyone. I have new problem. It meaning loading slow. it first startup my app is view value from realtime DB one by one meaning text-box 1 first and text-box 2 and 3 more… i hope it open my app view all as same time. Before i use thunkable classic is so fast use in realtime DB .Data Changed. But
when i use Realtime DB .Data Changed in this thunkable X is not refresh my value when i changed in firebase project. How can i fix it? Help please.

To use this block - image

You need to add this block - image

1 Like

how to put on “your key” is meaning put API Key or Database URL. from firebase.

Your key means the Car01 etc

1 Like

Ok, Working for me. Thank you very much.

You’re Welcome