How to make a text app without room

How can I make a app in which users can see each others profiles , add friends ,and text each other or make a group in which all can text each other

Hi @parthgoelytr23, thanks for reaching out about this.

Be sure to check out our posts about How to ask Great Questions v2.0 and our Community Guidelines as you get started.

This will be a difficult question to simply answer. Even in a no-code/low-code space like Thunkable, building a chat app is difficult, even for an advanced user.

At the very minimum, based on your request, you’ll need the following.

• Creating a backend to store and access the user and chat info – this can be done again with Firebase.
  • The UI would need to be created with something (label, text input, etc.) to show each message, and the same to show each response. The best way to do this is through cloning.
  • Finally, something to send the message. This can be done with a text input and a button click to register what is in the text input box when the button is clicked. You’ll then need to link that back to the Firebase backend to the specific user who is sending and who is meant to receive the message.

This is a fairly common question, so I would also recommend searching for this topic. There is some good info in a few of these posts that will also help.
https://community.thunkable.com/search?q=chat%20app%20order:latest

Can you show me a Project like that . I am a beginner its difficult for me to understand :zipper_mouth_face:

Unfortunately, that is beyond our scope of support. Perhaps there is someone else who has built an app like this and is willing to share some of their work.

If you are looking for someone to build the app for you, you can always create a post in our Freelance / Paid Help Opportunities category with the scope of the app you are looking for and your budget.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.