How to integrate Admob ad in Thunkable

Hello everyone
How to integrate admob ad in ios thunkable
Any body help

2 Likes

Hello, I read a thread about AdMob and the wish of the developers to ad it to this platform but it dates from 18th of June so I wanted to know do we know more and is maybe AdMob coming in the new release ?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Dear Thunkable Developers

Is there any expected date to have Admob banner, Interstitial and Rewarded Ads in thunkable X?

Thanks

1 Like

there’s no admob for ios ?

2 Likes

There is now:

1 Like

thank you !

1 Like

I will advice you keep Your apps for free (iOS apps) for now to retain your users whiles you wait for the Admob version. Trust me the website or webviewer method is good but doesn’t all that perform

2 Likes

Hi,

Is there any expected date or roadmap for this feature?

Thanks

2 Likes

When I’m on the classic android I have option to add admob, but when on the cross platform I do not see admob option, is it available yet?

1 Like

i am also facing the same problem

Hello guys,

M very new to thunkable. plz guide me how to put admob ads in x.thunkable projects. I know how to put these in beta, but unable to find option in x.thunkable platform.

thanx in advance

Hi,

There is no admob component in Thunkable X yet.

admob is in thunkable x now

1 Like

I found this line in the admob article for thunkable. “While all Thunkers can add AdMob to their app projects and live test the ads in their apps, only PRO Thunkers can download and publish apps with AdMob.”

I could not understand what is really meant by, only pro thunkers can download the apps with admob? If an app user downloads it from google play, does he have to have a thunkable pro account to get to see ads?

All I want to make is a local community app; where the targeted people will get necessary information and thus be benefitted and there will be no revenue generating from the app user but I would expect to make a little income from the app probably through - people clicking ads. On this note do the users of my app have to be thunkable pro users to income through admob?(since it was mentioned that only pro thunkers can download the app with admob!)

You have to be Pro member

/Boban

1 Like

Oops!! I have added admob with my own ad unitid and it was perfectly showing (after one hour creating admob unit id) since Saturday. Today morning it is not showing. I did nothing with my block.
what is the problem?

Thanks
Farhad

First day my admob still working and it’s can monetizing but then after 3 days it’s not showing up anymore how can I fix that?

It’s banner admob

Welcome to the community @thitipiyanuchitpremp!

Are you a Thunkable Pro member? The AdMob component is only available to Pro users.

If you do have Pro, you also need to submit your app for review before ads are able to be shown.

More info can be found here:
https://docs.thunkable.com/admob

1 Like

Hey @thitipiyanuchitpremp - I can’t see you in our AdMob database, so that’s probably the reason.

In addition to Conor’s suggestions, can you please share your project link with us? Thanks!