How to display combined values in the data viewer

Hello. I’m having trouble combining equal values ​​and just displaying the last result of each combination in the data viewer.

This is the table that contains some equal numbers, which I need to combine and display only the last one of each of them.

I don’t know if I did it right, because I’m new to thunkable, but here is the function I tried to create to start a search.
The goal is to display only the last value of each row that has the same number.

I need a lot of help here.

This is the app screen

HI @samir.henry3rz, thanks for your patience. Are you still having any trouble with this?

Yes, still looking for a solution, but without success.

I don’t understand what you’re expecting the output to be.

Can you provide a specific example from the screenshot above? What would the calculation contain and what would you expect the result to be?

This is the complete result of the database. I want to combine results that contain the same number, leaving only the last result of each number. Here are three numbers, two of which are repeated, so of these two I only want their last result. I hope I explained it correctly.

May be you can use this thread

1 Like

As soon as I can I will test it. I’ll respond here soon. Thanks.

If you want last value from the list then you may need to modify the blocks… the block in that thread will store first value from the list… but the central idea remains the same.