How to change the colour of a single letter in a label?

Here I want to change the colour of the last digit. Is it possible ?
In case this is not possible is it possible to highlight it or make it bold or in anyway make a single letter distinguishable ?
When I click the highlight button 8943 is written to the highlight lable I want to make 3 distinguishable.
I am very new to Thunkable & I am in grade 7… working on Technovation project.
Thankyou very much.

1 Like

No, it’s not possible to do this with a single label.

1 Like

Ok…Thankyou for the information…:+1:t2::blush:

Hi Tatiang
I am also in the same Technovation team Grade 9 with Aaptha and this is what we did.
We tried this two methods using two labels and both of them did not work. Please advice.
Thankyou very much.

You won’t be able to do what you’re wanting with blocks. You would just use two labels, each with different fonts or styles.

You might find this topic helpful: Is there any way I can bold/italic certain parts of text through blocks?

3 Likes

Hi Tatiang !!

Thankyou very much for the advice our team is working on it. Once we have the solution we will post it.
Thanks once again
Regards
Aaptha

You need to add 2 labels adjacent to each other, one will have 894 and the other will contain 3. The first label should be right aligned and the other label should be left aligned so that visually would look like as ONE LABEL.

Now because they are different labels you could set the property of each label separately.

1 Like

Hai Muneer

My name is Vaishishtya and I am studying in grade 8th I am also the part of the Technovation Team. The idea of using two overlapped label with different alignment. Thank you very much for your advise. We will work on it. It may take some time once we had done the programme we will post the solution.

1 Like

See my attempt

See the blocks

See the design

1 Like

Hai Muneer !!
I am also the part of Technovation Team.
The idea of using two overlapped label with different alignment worked in a great way :star_struck:
Thankyou very much for your advice.
Regards
Aaptha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.