How should i download aab file with ads after taking the permission to publish on play store

how should i download aab file with ads after taking the permission to publish on play store please reply me

After the review from Thunkable is over (if is your first time when used AdMob, you need to wait for their aproovement too and agree that 10% of income will go to Thunkable), then just select Publish menu from above when in app, (next to Download) and select Android… a window will appear to provide your email when you will get link to download .aab.
screen

2 Likes

I have waited and ever they aprove it and then i want to know how to get the aab file

not ever even

but it is still saying to get the aprove

you will get mail when will be aprooved… i waited a couple of days on my first attempt, so just be patience…

2 Likes

abb is only for pro
Screenshot 2021-08-13 092715

even though ads cannot be viewed

Hi @shirsathdhruvau,

When you posted this yesterday we had already emailed you in relation to AdMob.

If you have any questions about AdMob can I ask that you direct those to our AdMob review team please?

Thanks!

@vishruth-ram at the moment AdMob is only available for PRO too, so if you have AdMob you’ll be able to download and AAB too. Thanks!

I am having a pro account and even admob account

It is still saying to aprove

I think the issue here is that you haven’t accepted our invitation yet, so we’re not in a position to proceed with the review.

Did you have a chance to read the email that was sent yesterday?

1 Like

Thank you to all who tell me how to do I have communicated with thunkable and they have given the solustion