How i can make a login simple just using number

Can somebody help me to create login just like.picture above…for my school project

I search through post but didnt find any

1 Like

This is not a “Login”… a login means user and password (because an app needs to know whom is talking with and that user needs a key to acces app.
So in your screen is only an acces to app.
Quite easy, if you keep in a stored variable “pin” code, then when app starts check to match it.

3 Likes

Are you wanting to use a single pin for all users to allow acces or individual user pins to allow the app to know each user?

1 Like

I using a single pin for all…still trying…you got any idea?.. i want pin can change from time to time…for different group of student

1 Like

Use Airtable, Create a column in Airtable called User_Pin, you can add as many PINs as you need in the column, if any of them match the PIN typed in by the user they will be forwarded to screen 2.

5 Likes

Thanks it worked

2 Likes

What if a user forgets his PIN how can they retrieve it from the spreadsheet

@versatile usually there’s a way to contact support or similar and then you can manually reset.

What sort of use case are you thinking of here?

1 Like

This is only a very simple pin login to suit the OPs specific requirements, you would have to do something a little more complex for users to retrieve thier login details.

1 Like

@domhnallohanlon Yea something like this can be done