How can i make a search bar in my app?

Hi everyone,

sorry my bad english :frowning:

1 Like

Hey @yigitishesabigng :wave:

Do you mind pasting that text inside of this post instead of a screenshot of the text? Feel free to include both languages in fact.

2 Likes

I will do this, but it is not translated correctly from the translation, as I would like to say, so I did.

turkish : ben uygulamama arama çubuğu eklemek istiyorum, fakat şu özllikte olmasını istiyorum. Benim google sheets üzerinden çektiğim ürün bilgilerini data viewer grid olarak vermem lazım ve araaradığımda meseka adı “x” olan bi ürünü aradıysam ona tıkladığımda bir tane sayfaya o “x” ürünün diğer girilen bilgilerini çekmesini istiyorum ve o bilgileri göstermek istiyorum arama yapmadan bunu yapabiliyorum bilgileri gösterebiliyorum fakat arama çubuğu ile arama yaptığımda nasıl yapacağımı çözemedim bu konu hakkında bana yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

yani istediğim mesela 500 tane ürünüm var alış, satış fiyatı gibi bilgileride var ben tıklanılan ürünün bilgilerini başka sayfada gösterbiliyorum fakat arama yapmadan yapabiliyorum bunu data viewer ve row id sayesinde yapabiliyorum eşlesen row id den çekiyorum bilgileri ve doğru bir şekilde geliyor ben bunu arama yaparakta yapmak istiyorum mesela “x” ürürünü aradım tıkladım üzerine diğerinde olduğu gibi diğer girilen bilgileri çekmek istiyorum ama bunu nasıl yapabileceğimi çözemedim arama çubuğu ekleyerek bunu yapabilir miyim?

yandex translate english : i want to add a search bar to my application, but I want it to have Dec following feature. I took my sheets and product information through Google as I need the data grid viewer araaradig I meseka name with an “X” if I called her a product that one page I click the “X” I want you to pull that information and other information entered in the product I want to show I can do this I can show the information without doing the search, but when I did search with the search bar can help me about this topic I couldn’t figure out how to do it?

so what I want, for example, I have 500 products, Buy, sale price gosterbiliyo have other information such as clicking on the product information page, but I’m a search and matching, thanks to the row id Data Viewer that I can do I can do I’m pulling the information from the row id and search for either the correct way to set up that comes in I want to do, for example “x” is clicked on Urur I called the other entered information for the one I want to pull, but I couldn’t figure out how I can do it in the search bar by adding Can I do this?

2 Likes

I would recommend starting with this article

Making a Search Bar

Here is an example of searching through 300,000+ english terms
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/628bd524513ab30012815a49

3 Likes

that’s not my point.

for example, I can pull information by line id, for example line ID 3, When I click on the October information, I can see it on the details page, but thanks to the line id, I select the correct information.

but when I make an item viewer, give it an index, it pulls it directly to 1, when I make a search, I want it to pull the correct information when it clicks on the item so that it doesn’t disappear without Deciphering its order, can I do that?

so can I add a search bar so that row ids are not confused, can you help me? Dec I add a search bar in a way that row ids are not confused with row ids?

tr: demek istediğim bu değil.

örneğin, satır kimliğine göre bilgi çekebilirim, örneğin satır kimliği 3, Ekim bilgilerini tıkladığımda ayrıntılar sayfasında görebiliyorum, ancak satır kimliği sayesinde doğru bilgileri seçiyorum.

ancak bir öğe görüntüleyici yaptığımda, ona bir dizin verdiğimde, doğrudan 1 olarak çeker, bir arama yaptığımda, öğeye tıkladığında doğru bilgiyi çekmesini istiyorum, böylece sırasını karıştırmadan kaybolmaz, bunu yapabilir miyim?

yani row idleri karışmayacak bir şekilde arama çubuğu ekleye bilir miyim yardımcı olur musunuz?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.