How can i build an app random name and sound

Hello ! I’m new here.
i have looked around the forum but still can’t find out how to do it.
i wanna build an app that when i press the button the the screen will random to show label which is name of animals and the sound of animals at the same.

I have tried many ways but it doesn’t work.
Thanks in advance…

You have to create 2 list, one with name of animals and one with mp3, the index have to be the same. ex. list one item 1 = dog ans list2 item 1= dog sound and go on. In math there is a random generator of number to use on click button. The big problem of this project will be the size of data, how many sound you have and how big is the size of all the sounds. App works with internet or not? You have to understand how to store alle the sound :muscle::+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much but i’m a beginner and i can’t find the menu to create the lists like you said :disappointed_relieved:

moved to #thunkable-cross
Taifun

1 Like

I never used the cross-platform but I think you have to use the first block in your pic, I saw always a “random item of list” that you can use to get a random item from the list. If you are a beginner you have to see some tutorial about the basic blocks or read the doc before to use a block :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: